I just started to learn mathematical logic. I’m a graduate student. I need a book with relatively more examples. Any recommendation?
For my work in this area, I refer to :
- Richard Epstein “Classical Mathematical Logic”
- Wolfgang Rautenberg “A Concise Introduction to Mathematical Logic”
- Jon Barwise “Handbook of Mathematical Logic”
- Jean Heijenoort “From Frege to Gödel”
- We Li “Mathematical Logic”
Rautenberg has a lot of examples, exercise, but is very heavy going (at least for me). Epstein is fairly recent and very well laid out. Barwise is the most comprehensive for when you need to deep dive.